How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Enable limited handset and carrier targeting

For mobile ads, let me target specific handsets (e.g. iPhone only) and carriers (e.g. AT&T and Verizon only).

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark WildeMark Wilde shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Ollie HalesOllie Hales shared a merged idea: Allow Use to Target Mobile Ads by Carrier (ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc..)  ·   · 
    LucyLucy shared a merged idea: Target by OS for example Android in UK  ·   · 
    Susan Palmer, Bing AdsAdminSusan Palmer, Bing Ads (Admin, Bing Ads) responded  · 

Advertisers can now target ad campaigns to specific smartphones and other devices, such as tablets.

o Mobile OS supported options include Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.

o Tablet OS supported options include iOS, Android, and RIM.

We don’t have an update on Carrier targeting yet and will keep you posted with any updates!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got an email notice from Susan Palmer this was resolved, but I don't see the carrier targeting as described - I'm still just seeing OS targeting & no carriers (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, etc).

• Ollie HalesOllie Hales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although this is a good move in the right direction, we also need the ability to target based on carrier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base