How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

support free advertising for non profit 501(c)(3) organizations like google with its grant program

I feel Microsoft should support 501(c)(3) non profit organizations with free advertising search engine support like google does with its google grants program. as non profit organizations supporting the comunity should not have to pay to let people know the good they are doing in the community and to get support for thieer causes

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CharlesCharles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are so grateful that Microsoft has helped our adoption agency with software donations in the past, however it is still disappointing that we are unable to afford promoting our service on what is the best search engine in my opinion.

I was looking for the same thing, I am actually surprised that MS is not doing this already. Hopefully they will consider helping non-profits that qualify in such a great manor.

Agreed. Surely Microsoft can afford to allocate at least a small amount of free advertising to qualified nonprofit organizations. It's a tax write-off for MS and it allows savvy volunteers to help local nonprofits in a huge way.

I hope someone sees this thread and considers the idea.

• Jay Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if Bing has plans to ad this feature. We are seeing great success with our Google Adwords campaigns. It seems odd that Bing doesn't offer the same thing.

I think it's wonderful that companies such as google contribute the charitable missions by making available a grant program. what about Bing?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to see a Microsoft Grants programme to give free advertising support to UK (and worldwide) charitable organisations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base