How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Faster bulk editing in the Desktop

When a user performs a bulk edit, adcenter desktop should perform a Bulk edit in the underlying sql database, rather than the time-consuming one-by-one row edit.

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AureaAurea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with Jasmine here. If I click AdCenter desktop UI & performance is simply painful to use. When I'm pricing team tasks expending AdCenter always gets pushed to the bottom - the time consumed adding keywords\optimising bids etc. could be used much more efficiently optimising our AdWords accounts.

• Susan Palmer, Bing AdsAdminSusan Palmer, Bing Ads (Admin, Bing Ads) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jasmine, thank you for your feedback. Would you be interested in talking with one of our researchers? She is currently scheduling feedback sessions with Desktop users and it would be great to include you. If you're interested, please send an email to me at adsfbk@microsoft.com with your account name . (open to others who might be interested as well)

• Jasmine AyeJasmine Aye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is improved, I would be shocked to see what it was like previously. It takes me 1min 30 to copy large numbers of adgroups and put them in a new campaign.

One of the major problems I see is that Desktop has to think about your move before, during, and after the move happens. Same with copy/paste and switching between tabs, editing a keyword, looking at a different campaign, minimizing a list of adgroups in a campaign. everything is work for this program.

Microsoft has already created the tool we use the most: Excel. This program should be just like a filtered excel spreadsheet, IMO. AdCenter Desktop is one of the most klutzy programs I've ever used. I think potentially creating an excel plug in that allows for uploading to your account would be an amazing solution. After the upload, highlighting problem areas that were not uploaded with a reason column would be easy enough for us to work though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base