Bing Ads Feature Suggestion Forum

Welcome to the Bing Ads Feature Suggestion Forum, where you can suggest and vote for features that you would like to see implemented in Bing Ads.

Start by typing your question/suggestion in the area below. Related topics may appear in the results area as you type, and you may find that your suggestion has been previously submitted. If it has, you can increase its prioritization by using votes, and even add your own comments to help us understand why it’s important to you. If your question or suggestion has not been submitted, go ahead and add it to the forum so others can vote and comment on it, too.

Be sure to go into “settings” and check the box to “Receive comment updates” so you can be notified when engineers and/or other advertisers respond to the suggestions you submitted and voted for.

If you need assistance with your account, please contact our support team (http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/contact-sales-and-support).

Thank you in advance for your active participation in this forum. We really are listening!

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

1,683 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Provide a "Minimum eCPM" Setting for Filling Ad Requests

In various markets (e.g. China), pubCenter is filling ad-requests with ads that have near-zero ($0.002) eCPM - for example, in China. The fact that this happens is either (A) an enormous currency conversion mistake on your part, or (B) an unfortunate reality that your advertisers in China pay next to nothing to advertise. I am assuming that B is what's happening, but if it's not, please look into A.

In such situations where eCPM is ridiculously low, it would be far better for app developers to know that it is probably far better for them to use a different ad-provider…

894 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        24 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We really appreciate your feedback. The pubCenter team is aware of this but doesn’t have an update to share at this time.

We’ll keep you posted as soon as more information is available.

• Don't Limit The Number Of Ads or Keywords Viewable at the Account Level!

When at the account level in the Bing Ads interface, I often want to populate ALL of my keywords or ads but am limited by the error "Your account has more keywords than can be displayed, select a campaign to narrow down the scope."

This limits the analysis options that I can do on an account level from within the interface. I might want to quickly identify my top 10 conversion generating keywords accross all ad groups but in order to do so, I would have to download a report, which is a pain. Being able to populate and sort…

472 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          17 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback and votes requesting an increased number of keywords viewable in the UI at the Account level.

We are pleased to tell you that this enhancement will be released later this month and will include an increase from 5k to 50k ( that’s a 10x increase in fold) and this new 50k limit will be available at Account AND Campaign level.

It will be released along with additional ease-of-use improvements in the UI, as well.

Thank you again.

• Allows users to select specific hours to show their ads.

Allows users to select specific hours to show their ads. The preset blocks of 5+/- hours often represent the best and worst conversion hours which defeats the purpose of using times. Google allows for specific hours to be selected. Often the best conversion hours are only 1 or maybe two consecutive hours, not five. More precision is needed.

273 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            12 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • When a customer's ads stop serving suddenly or does not serve at all.

When a customer's ads stop serving suddenly or does not serve at all, sometimes there are no disapprovals to show cause; therefore, adCenter needs to have an alert why; ie. No Privacy Policy, not enough keywords on landing page, no relevancy or poor quality and have links to send them to the appropriate pages on advertising.microsoft.com.

232 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting the feature suggestion to provide more transparency into why your ad is not serving and what you need to do to fix it. We are actively working on plans to provide you with these types of insights.

• Please create an inline search query report

I see there are plans to "improve agency experience" regarding search query reports, but I haven't seen anything about an inline report. Meaning that a manager doesn't have to go to the report section and select the report, time line, print etc etc. There is an industry standard feature in the other guys product called "see search terms". If you have used it and I'm sure you have, you can select a number of keywords or all keywords that you would like to view the search queries that a user has searched to trigger any given ad. And from this…

177 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Ad Intelligence Compatible For Mac

I love the Ad Intelligence Excel add in tool. It makes generating keyword ideas and bid estimates so easy.... my problem, I only have a mac at work. Please make the add in tool for excel compatible with Excel for Mac.

117 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Conversion Revenue Reporting

Reports that include keyword-and-match type revenue reporting, in the same report as all of the other performance data. We can currently get revenue by keyword (regardless of match type), but if I have the same keyword on all 3 match types, give me 3 rows of data, with accurate conversions and revenue (and all other performance data) for each.

111 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • External keyword normalisation tool

It would be especially useful for clients if there was an external keyword normalisation tool in the Bing Ads UI. Clients could either enter their lists of keywords into that tool to find the true normalised version, download an excel normalisation add-on, or simply have a normalisation feature as an update to Bing Ads Intelligence.

Owing to the differences in how AdWords and Bing Ads treat keywords in different markets, it is important that clients know in advance (i.e before uploading keywords into their accounts) that the keywords are in fact 'new' keywords.

109 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Allow automatic bidding, similar to Google Adwords.

Google allows automatic bidding where it determines the appropriate bid for a keyword. Modifications are allowed to set a max CPC. This makes management of large campaigns easier.

102 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Add Filters when adding or exporting campaigns

Currently when adding or exporting an account to/from BAE we have the option of choosing entire account or specific campaigns. We have to manually select campaigns when using second option which can be time consuming if there are hundreds of campaigns as some advertisers do. Could filtering functionality (much like that available in Excel, such as paused/active status or common text in campaigns names) be added here?

98 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Tools (Desktop, Keyword Research, etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Keyword editing in adCenter Desktop

Please allow keyword editing in the adCenter Desktop. Deleting the whole keyword and creating a new one is not a good alternative.

95 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            1 comment  ·  Tools (Desktop, Keyword Research, etc)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Add alerts to indicate how targeting has been set

There should be an alert either at the top of adCenter or somewhere in red on the settings (Campaign/ad Group) to indicate what exactly is being targeted. This will help with the confusion on how people have their targeting set.

92 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the new left side navigation pane in the Bing Ads UI, there is a link for Account Settings. Once you click the link, you can see all of your campaigns and the targets for those campaigns.

Has that “at a glance” view been helpful?

• Allow bidding by CPA (cost per acquisition) instead of CPC

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Allow bidding by CPA (cost per acquisition) instead of CPC. In Google Adwords we can do this. It really helps our ROI, since Adwords will adjust our bidding up or down, depending on what it takes to gets up a conversion. This would be great if Bing could implement something similar.

91 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Create Shared Negative Keyword Libraries

This is a recent functionality very useful from adwords. When you have thousands of negative keywords, it's not easy to manage them. Libraries permite that. Same for Display campaigns w/ negative websites.

86 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Thank you for your recommendation and votes on this functionality. We’re pleased to announce that this will be available in the Fall of this year.

• Enable limited handset and carrier targeting

For mobile ads, let me target specific handsets (e.g. iPhone only) and carriers (e.g. AT&T and Verizon only).

81 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Advertisers can now target ad campaigns to specific smartphones and other devices, such as tablets.

o Mobile OS supported options include Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.

o Tablet OS supported options include iOS, Android, and RIM.

We don’t have an update on Carrier targeting yet and will keep you posted with any updates!

• Faster bulk editing in the Desktop

When a user performs a bulk edit, adcenter desktop should perform a Bulk edit in the underlying sql database, rather than the time-consuming one-by-one row edit.

71 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

We are continually making improvements to the Desktop tool and appreciate your feedback! An upgrade is now available by launching the Desktop tool. Please let us know how your experience with faster bulk editing improves with this upgrade.

• Time has come for pubcenter to show ad from India

I am app developer from India and use pubcenter and always encourage people to use it as it is good revenue generator. I am glad that last year pubcenter became available for India developers as well.

Today MSDNIndia announced that Windows Phone is second most used OS in India. I think now time has come pubcenter show ad from India as well so that developer can earn from India Market as well.

A request from developer community of India.

70 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        1 comment  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Email Invoice Prior to Billing Credit Card

It would be very helpful if invoices were emailed prior to billing credit card. This would make it easier to manage expenditures with no surprises.

68 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Conversion Optimizer

Your competitor (Google) offers conversion optimizer with max cpa goals. Our team finds this tool very valuable, and Highly recommends Adcenter implementation.

65 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base