How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

For Agency Management, for an Agency to be able to pull a “Master Report” with basic client data.

The agency would be able to pull a Master Report with all vital overview information for each account that they manage, ie: spend, clicks, impressions, avg position, ctr etc. This would make it easier and more effective for agencies to to manage large numbers of accounts.

99 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    melaniemelanie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    J McKnightJ McKnight shared a merged idea: Ability to view summary account stats for multiple accounts on home screen  ·   · 
    ChriskosChriskos shared a merged idea: Align Agency Account & Individual User Account experiences!  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CourtneyCourtney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could add to the original idea, this would be awesome as an Excel Add-on.

All a user would need to do is provide a date range, the account name, the order the information should be displayed and then a cell the data should begin.

It would be nice to have this kind of flexibility!

• anjakanjak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customers with agency logins cannot run reports. The drop down menues are often not populated, or other issues. Please provide more information on how they can run the reports when signed in with the login that was invited through agency management tab.

Feedback and Knowledge Base